Terms & Conditions
- There will be no make-up/ replacement lessons in the event of rain, absentee-ism or being away overseas.
- All fees must be paid at the beginning of every month before lessons commence.
- All fees and deposit paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Deposit is used to offset last month of learning.
- Students who wish to discontinue their lessons mid-way will need to provide at least one month’s notice to the instructor or pay in-lieu one month’s fee.
- All payments are to be made in Singapore dollars (S$) and either in cash or cheque made payable to Low Yong Kiat.
- There will be no lessons in the fifth week if there are five weeks in a month.
- There will be no lessons on Public Holidays, Chinese New Year’s Eve and Christmas Eve.
- The instructor reserves the right to postpone or re-schedule the time and venue of the lessons, terminate/suspend any student whose behaviour is deemed inappropriate, rude or disruptive.